Monday 2 March 2020

Create A Custom Wordpress Plugin For You











About:

I will build a custom Wordpress plugin for you to achieve custom functionality that you can't find in existing plugins.



This could be:



  •  a form to access custom database tables.
  •  HTML/CSS/JS code to display data coming from outside Wordpress (JSON, files, database)
  •  a custom filter to process specific Wordpress posts.
  •  add new admin submenus.
  •  social media integration.
  •  e-commerce integration.
  •  API Service.
  • A sub extension/add-on to an already existing plugin.




You can choose to receive the code for the plugin, short codes and installation instructions, or I will install it for you in your Wordpress environment.



Please contact me first before ordering this gig I will need to analyse your requirements before being able to tell you if the task can be achieved within the scope of this gig



 Including transforming complete complex HTML/PHP/JS applications into multiple Wordpess plugins. Check my reviews here on Fiverr to find out what my clients have thought about my work.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Code quality is amazing, the thing I like most about this developer is that he things for himself and not just "does stuff", he wants to reach the main goal together, asks great questions and all of that gave me the feeling of being in great hands. the work is great and we will keep wirking together

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot Stephan. I enjoy working with you as you are easy to work with and very intelligent too. I would love to continue working with you on future projects.

:

Fantastic on all levels.

:

thank you a lot, I am happy to help always :)

:

Yes, I received exactly what I needed.




No comments:

Post a Comment