Tuesday 27 March 2018

I will fix one small error and send a perfect performance and SEO audit of website/blog as well

I will fix one small error and send a perfect performance and SEO audit of website/blog as well












About:

*** WordPress Expert having 8 years of experience. Fixing WordPress bugs, issues or errors in 24 hours ***

If you want to fix your complicated issues, just send me a message at inbox to discuss with me in detail.

For small issues, just order my BASIC GIG.


What I will do :


✓ Fix any type of WordPress errors, issues, bugs and problems

✓ Move WordPress to any other HOST, from one server to another

✓ Fix any type of theme structure related issues

✓ Fix any type of Word-Press HTML & CSS bugs

✓ Fix WordPress responsive, bootstrap and cross-browser issues

✓ Fix any type of Plugin related issues

✓ Installation of Word-Press on any server including theme demo

Why Your Hire Me For WordPress Work?

  • Having 8 years of experience in developing small to organizational level projects in Word-Press.

  • Word-Press is PHP based CMS and I have 8 years of PHP Core Coding & Programming Experience as well.

  •  I have developed much number of Word-Press Plugins as well using my Word-Press Programming skills.

  • I have developed many Word-Press themes based on responsive & bootstrap technology.

  • I am expert in jQuery as well.

 If you need further queries, please send me a message at inbox here!

Reviews


dshemlon:outstanding experience

rankingsrock:Top notch WordPress development service!

dshemlon:Oustanding work

rankingsrock:Top notch WordPress development service!

dshemlon:outsanding experience with seller


No comments:

Post a Comment