Tuesday 27 March 2018

I will make full website

I will make full website












About:

Greetings !  My name is Taran  . I have 7 years experience in web development , web designing and in SEO .

I have great experience in  WordPress , HTML , Css , PHP , java script , j Query ,  Ajax , Adobe Photoshop , API`s , SEO and in Android .

I will give you my 100% because i want long time relation with my clients  .

My services starts from $5 and i will solve little issues for $5 or $10 .I can work for you until you are fully satisfied

You have any issue in your site and you need new site please contact me now .

Thank you very much :)

Regards .

Taran .

Reviews


b2owner:Great working with you!!

taranjot077:Thank you very much .

lbhairgrove:Taran was absolutely a DREAM to work with. My client requested many changes and demanded they’d be done within 24 hours — in a rush, I contacted Taran and he did them ALL for me in 4 hours. He is kind, very understandable, and creates beautiful content. Five stars all around and I’ll be working with him in the future for sure.

taranjot077:It was really great working . happily done . i always want to working with him in future . Thank you very much .

suzyboosieloozi:Great service, bought multiple times from this seller. Always delivers amazing results. Thank you once again for another amazing gig!


No comments:

Post a Comment