Tuesday 17 April 2018

I will install SSL certificate and fix mixed content errors

I will install SSL certificate and fix mixed content errors












About:

What is SSL?
SSL is the backbone of our secure Internet and it protects your sensitive information as it travels across the world's computer networks. SSL is essential for protecting your website, even if it doesn't handle sensitive information like credit cards. It provides privacy, critical security and data integrity for both your websites and your users' personal information.

Why SSL?

  • SSL Encrypts Sensitive Information
  • SSL Provides Authentication
  • SSL Provides Trust - No one likes to buy from your store if your website is not SSL secured.
  • SSL is required for PCI Compliance
  • SSL is the new ranking factor by Google.


What willyou get in this gig?
I will install the SSL certificate bought by you on your server. If you don't have one, I can manage free SSL certificate for you. (Please note that free SSL is not supported by iPage hosting).

Don't wait, install SSL certificate and win the customer's confidence and boost Google rank.

Please inbox me before placing the order. Thank you


Reviews


chioibasu:Great work with fast delivery. I do recommend this seller! I was very pleased with his work.

rajbahadur776:Outstanding Experience!

basg2811:Awesome. Thank you very much for helping me quickly

rajbahadur776:Outstanding Experience!

basg2811:Awesome! Thank you for helping me


No comments:

Post a Comment