Tuesday 17 April 2018

I will develop your website in wordpress

I will develop your website in wordpress












About:

Welcome in Wordpress Development Gig

What you will Get

  • Configuring your Domain and Hosting
  • Installation of Wordpress Files
  • Installation of All Necessary Plugins
  • Installation of Premium and responsive Theme
  • Installation of DEMO
  • Design and functionalities ideas and suggestion


  • Customizing The Code
  • order,user and content management system
  • uploading your content
  • Free Backup
  • Free 2 Month support after the development finish
  • Money back guaranty


Thanks for Giving Time To My Gigs

Reviews


chesterf:Great experience will work with again...\n

wpexpert63:Outstanding Experience..!

donald_xz:Fantastic job. I really appreciate her work, simply amazing. Definitely I will hire again

wpexpert63:Outstanding Experience..!

doriszx:Really Great Experience! Seller is an amazing professional! I'm VERY HAPPY with everything.\nThank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment