Tuesday 17 April 2018

I will make themeforest theme as demo within 24 hrs

I will make themeforest theme as demo within 24 hrs












About:

Do you want a responsive amp; user friendly website?
Do you want attractive website?

=========================================================
lt;------About This GIG------gt;
1) Provide themeforest premium themes.
2) Install wordpress(on demand).
3) Install plugin(on demand).
4) Upload content
5) Configure as demo
6) Manage Domain amp; Web Hosting Available (on Demand)
7) Team Viewer Support
8) 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

=========================================================
lt;------About Order------gt;
1) Don't order this gig before notifying me and informing me about your requirements.
2) I can't make your site within 2 days if you do not have demo content in your theme folder, either you will change the theme or order multiple gig.
3) If you don't have demo content then you must inform me please.
4) Please try to response ASAP ,because it is a time frame work.
=========================================================
lt;-----Why order my gig?-----gt;

  • Your satisfaction is my first priority, therefore modification/s is included.
  • Expect quality and timely results.
  • This affordable and highly-efficient gig could give real value to your money.


Reviews


freotech:Outstanding work. Delivered in less 24hrs.

mrwpmaster:So much informative buyer.

tahirsaleem9:Excellent work and communication. Highly recommend and I will be using again

mrwpmaster:Thank you for trusting me.

expertneeded:Working with Mrwpmaster is very easy and they complete all tasks without any issue or need for more instruction. Very thorough with their work and cares about customer satisfaction. Best seller overall.


No comments:

Post a Comment