Thursday 26 April 2018

I will design stunning professional wordpress website with avada,divi,betheme

I will design stunning professional wordpress website with avada,divi,betheme












About:

Looking for WordPress Expert? You are at right place.
Fiverr is the best market place.

hello!
This is S_I_Tushar a professional WordPress Developer.
Here I bring my another exclusive service in fiverr.

I will design and customize website that are Professional looking, Beautiful, elegant, User Friendly amp; Responsive with Avada/divi/betheme . And i can also fix any issues errors in your site.

Why me?
i will offer suitable price for you and provide you the following services.

Services are:

  • Install Wordpress on your hosting withAvada/divi/betheme ,
  • Set up theme as demo
  • Customize revolution slider
  • Any type of modification
  • Customize theme to match your company's logo and color scheme
  • Do advanced customization using css and jquery
  • Install and configure plugins
  • Customize revolution slider
  • Create a rotating banner slider
  • Configure menu
  • Install and test contact form
  • Install Google map
  • Integrate social media links
  • Mailchimp support
  • woocommercesupport
  • and more


and more according on your requirements

why you order me?

  • I believe ONLY in high-quality work.
  • Lifetime support with fast response time.
  • 100% money back guaranty


Please Contact with me before order, i will replay as soon as possible .

Thank You !

Reviews


tombythesea:Excellent gig. Excellent communication and problem solving. Will use again

s_i_tushar:very helpful person \r\nthank you

ianderson:s_i_tushar was a pleasure to work with. He finished the gig before it was due and completed all tacks. I have worked with many other Seller's, s_i_tusharis has been the best seller that I have worked with thus far. I would refer him to my friends and colleagues. I will definitely be using his services again in the near future. Thank you s_i_tushar

s_i_tushar:you are very helpful person, thank you so much for your support

aleegant:In search of a webdesigner I came across a serious young man. Tushar first listened to all my problems and then solved them all. It was very pleasant to work with him. He is my first point of contact for further projects. It's a lot of fun to watch my website again and again.Thanks Tushar, you were great!


No comments:

Post a Comment