Sunday 15 April 2018

I will be your personal wordpress consultant

I will be your personal wordpress consultant












About:

Please contact via message to discuss requirements. This will help us setup proper expectations before going forward. Thanks.


Are you facing any of following?

  • Wordpress Core issues
  • Problems related toUpdate/Upgradethemes or plugins
  • Customizing themes or plugins
  • Improving on-page SEO structure


Top 8 Reasons to Hire Me


5 years+experiencein wordpress design and development

Experience of building top notch sites with animations and full responsiveness

Proficient in on-page SEO to help get your site ready to rank from the start

Fiverr User with over 120+ positive feedbacks

Level 2 Seller

Fluentin English and Project Understanding

Unlimited Revisions as per scope of the project

✓100% Client Satisfaction Guaranteed



Overall standard process I follow to deliver best service

1. I'd gather your requirements using quick 30 minutes Skype chat/call session
2. I'll propose the execution plan with details
3. I'll start working and will provide regular updates
4. Complete the job by the deadline and deliver
5. I'll be available for post-delivery quick support


Reviews


thegoodfword:Was having so many issues with my blog. I thought I was going to lose my mind from frustration. Pntrivedy helped me so much and now I can relax and enjoy what I really love, writing content. Thank you!!

thegoodfword:5 stars aren't enough, this was the BEST experience I have had on Fiverr!! Super professional and supportive!

thegoodfword:Great job! Will for sure use him again, easy to work with, hight quality product and great communication.

tonybmalone:Excellent work. Went above and beyond to get my site working.

pntrivedy:Superb client! Clear communication and requirements helped me deliver the best and in record break time.


No comments:

Post a Comment