Thursday 26 April 2018

I will create revolution slider and fix in wordpress

I will create revolution slider and fix in wordpress












About:

Are you looking for Revolution slider expert? won't worry i am here. I am a revolution slider expert.
I am create your a stunning animated revolution slider or layer slider for your WordPress website or modify any existing slider.I have more experience in designing like Revolution slider, website banner design, slideshow design, slider on WordPress webpage etc ...

I will provide the following services

  • If your contents and images are not proper dimensions, I will make fully resizable.
  • Youtube and Vimeo Video slider
  • Responsive Design
  • Using Animation
  • Using text with animation
  • iPhone amp; Android Swipe Touch enabled
  • Using awesome button with animation
  • Any kind of issue regarding WordPress revolution slider design.
  • Special Easing effect
  • text transition with animation
  • etc


So don't worry, my work 100% satisfaction guarantee, unless money back.
If you have any question please feel free to inbox me. I am always ready to help you

Thanks
Sherena Begum

Reviews


bonustraffic:EXCELLENT SELLER WITH GREAT PRICES

sherenabegum0:thank you

bonustraffic:GREAT SELLER WITH AMAZING SERVICES - THANK YOU

sherenabegum0:i enjoy work with him

bonustraffic:Requirements closely followed with express delivery - I've made many orders, I would also buy again and recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment