Thursday 19 April 2018

I will repl + See More

I will repl + See More












About:

Hi I am Midul.
I have great experience in using HTML, CSS, jQuery, PHP, andWordPress.

I am an expert WordPress developer.

I will customize your website and fixed your website problem.

I will provide you :

  • Theme Customization.
  • Page Building.
  • Fixed you website problem.
  • upload your content.
  • Improve the Security of your WordPress website
    And Much More ...


I will fix:

  • Php Fatalerror
  • CSS issue
  • Call to undefined functions
  • Break layout issue
  • Any CSS change or modification and more.


why you choose me :

  1. Hard worker.
  2. work professionally.
  3. Good skill in English.
  4. work in a friendly way.
  5. Contact anytime.


NOTE: Please contact me before placing an order..

As a new on Fiverr, I am trying to provide my services on low price, quick delivery, money back guarantee and I will try my best to make my clients happy.

Reviews


leadprovider:Md is trust worthy person who works hard on complaining his assignments.

mdmidul:great experience .Thank you..

leadprovider:Md has been very helpful achieving all the tasks I send him. \nI would recommend him for any WordPress and CSS projects!

mdmidul:He always helps me to complete my works very well. Great experience.Thank you.

leadprovider:It took a while but MdMidul, worked to achieve my two tasks very well.


No comments:

Post a Comment