Monday 16 April 2018

I will make an audit & provide a report and fix up to 5 issues

I will make an audit & provide a report and fix up to 5 issues












About:

I will fix any WordPress issues, bugs or any customization.You can contact me for any issue on your site.

Please contact me before placing an order. I always try to stay online for your response.

Will you get money-backGuarantee?
✔ Yes, I will provide 100%money-backGuaranteefor any inconvenience.
✔ You will get future support also.

What will you get from me:

✓Fix Layout Issues

✓Fix Login Problem
✓Fix PHP, HTML amp; CSS Errors
✓Fix Plugins Problem
✓Fix Broken Layout

✔ Fix responsive CSS issue.
✔ Fix error.
✔ Plugin customization
✔ Develop any plugin as per you need
✔ Security issue.
✔ Customize theme.
✔ And anything related to WordPress.

What you will be needed to provide:
✔ Wordpress Administrator Login (must)
✔ FTP login (need when files edit requires)
✔ Hosting or cPanel login (need when WordPress is broken or unable to login to WordPress)

So contact me for your requirements ASAP and place an order.

Reviews


divs21:Seller was very fast to respond and to help me with my issue! I will be returning for more help in the near future. I highly recommend this seller. You won’t be disappointed.

ksthannan:Great!\r\nNice to work with him.

raskolt:I strongly recommend him. Honest and very good at work.

ksthannan:Great! Thanks a lot.

benny2014:great very informative


No comments:

Post a Comment