Monday 25 June 2018

I will create 5-6 pages website in wordpress.

I will create 5-6 pages website in wordpress.












About:

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing well.

I can develop 5-6 pages  wordpress website in $50 in 2-3 working days. 

one time changes without any cost. 

but if you want to add new functionality it will cost you extra and depend upon the functions and time taking for that functionality. 


Design and development  of any website, Please  do not hesitate to contact me ,  I will provide Special offers and bonuses for my repeated customers

Thanks and warm Regards
Sumit Chawla



Reviews


simplealliance:Another great delivery. Listens very well and executes even better. Looking forward on working on other projects in future.

sumitchawla3625:thanks

yahneneal:Very patient!

sumitchawla3625:Very nice client. I promised when flyer banner created i will implement it in your website. \r\n\r\nThanks

purelycarmen:The job had a 10 day delivery, but it was done in 2!!! Sumit is efficient!


No comments:

Post a Comment