Friday 3 August 2018

I will optimize speed or seo your joomla or wordpress site

I will optimize speed or seo your joomla or wordpress site












About:

I'm highly creative thinker with professional skills in website performance and optimization.
Offer better performance & On-Page seo for Better Rankings & Conversion Rate. I provide fast response & support to my clients with quality results. 

Speed Optimization Includes
  • Fastest lording speed
  • Leverage Browser Caching
  • Optimize Images & optimize all Pages
  • Minimize total page size, by Minify & Combine js, css, images
  • Database Optimization
  • Page cache management
  • Compression/Gzip
  • PDF Report - before after report which helps you to compare.

On-Page SEO Includes
  • Analyze your website
  • Optimizing Meta tags, including title, keywords and descriptions
  • Ensure H1, H2 and H3 tags
  • Optimize all Pages
  • Install and configure the S.E.O Tools
  • Submit to Google + Bing Webmaster Tool with verification
  • XML Sitemaps & Robots.txt
  • Ping to 10+ Top search engines.


Disclaimer: Speed depending on your server the page load times may vary, Joomla version 1.5 - 2.5 not acceptable. 


ORDER NOW | START INSTANTLY ツ

Reviews


carolminarcik:Awesome seller. Turned my slow turtle loading website to speedy gonzales website. Oh my... Will use again for sure.

minabichay:First, the order was late. Second, the Homepage was left missing pictures and we had to go back and fixe it. But the biggest issue was that my website had a virus after the work was done. I had to reload an old version of the website to get the virus removed.

ray_aiden_:That's not fair! i done everything, i take time for batter results and he agreed. Other-hand he is beginner, so he don't know what is virus attack, i was spamming issue and he misunderstand, but i told him that i can help, but he did not listen to me, so what how i help him, he is confused.

sandra257:My website load awesome. Excellent service. Will definitely use his services again. Thanks a lot.

ray_aiden_:Thank You


No comments:

Post a Comment