Friday 3 August 2018

I will design a responsive wordpress website using thrive architect

I will design a responsive wordpress website using thrive architect












About:

If you have a website with bad design, nothings gonna sell, period!

No SALES FUNNEL will help you if a visitor sees a messed up page, they will leave immediately.

I can design your pages using Thrive Architect content builder. I will design you pages which are fresh, modern and clean. They will be simple but yet elegant. Visitors will be glued to the pages, will get engaged with your contents and convert.

I am a great WordPress designer, here is a testimonial from Fiverr regarding my WordPress design:

"Tasvir was excellent in his response and delivery of this project. He put a lot of care and heart into creating a beautiful work. I highly recommend him. Will be back for future projects!"
- MarkitUp( Fiverr Buyer)

Please view the three packages I am offering. If you have different needs then please contact me.

Please do not order directly, contact me first, as I might be busy with another order.

Reviews


newmondo:Tasvir is the best seller I have experienced on Fiverr.

tasvir92:Thanks

danielkessler:\nIncredible Helpful. Could help me with my many questions immediately and has even made an extra video.\n\nThank you very much

tasvir92:Daniel is a nice person to work with, he clearly let me know what he wanted, he was very friendly and easy going.

tharry:Completely Satisfied. Great Job!


No comments:

Post a Comment