Tuesday 9 October 2018

I will design and develop wordpress site

I will design and develop wordpress site












About:

Build Wordpress Blog, Wordpress Website & Custom Wordpress Theme.

I can make Professional WordPress Website of any type:-
(Directory Website, business website, WordPress website, woo-commerce, FASHION, hotel booking, News, Magazine, Personal Blog)

My Gig offer:
    PSD to WordPress 
    Responsive Design
    Landing Page/Templates Design 
    WordPress install
    Demo install and customize
    Setup Premium or free theme
    Customize your premium theme
    Pages (home, about, service, blog, contact) and more page if your need.
    SEO Ready and Mobile friendly.
    100% Satisfaction GUARANTEE

Reviews


renejtrainer:He will continue to be my to go guy for my website

engr_ashraful:She is one of my great client. Very helpful and clear instruction. I will work with her ever. I really keen to do more.

memanmevegan:Very quick work, great communication. Will be using again! Thanks

engr_ashraful:I keen to work with him again. Great person.

renejtrainer:This seller has amazing communication skills. He was very proactive with getting my project completed. I will definitely be using him again for updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment