Tuesday 9 October 2018

I will create a stunning wordpress website for you

I will create a stunning wordpress website for you












About:

This gig is designed to get you up and running quickly with a high powered website running on Wordpress, a state of the art Content Management System (CMS). I will install and configure your website using a theme that you select. I'll also add my custom plugin pack (tools to help you with your SEO, site optimization and various tools)


Packages:


Bronze: This package is great for small businesses that want a web presence but aren’t ready to sell online just yet. With this package you’ll get a high powered, mobile responsive website that offers the flexibility for future online sales. I”ll deliver a powerful Wordpress website that is ready for your content.


Silver: Here you’ll get everything from the “Bronze” package plus I’ll also add up to 10 pages of user-supplied content. I’ll deliver your site within 5 business days.


Gold: This package is designed for retailers who are ready to start selling online. With this package, I’ll include everything from the “Silver” package plus I’ll install WooCommerce (the standard in Wordpress ecommerce websites). Included with the WooCommerce option, I’ll add your first ten products. You’ll be selling online (via Paypal) in 7 business days.

Reviews


aleguarino:Dave is responsive, provides professional feedback and goes beyond agreed terms\n\nit was great working with him, I wish I'll be working with him again

davidols:Excellent communication with buyer.

gkorff:The seller is well worth the cost. He delivers on time and with excellent results.

tamiholly:Excellent communication, quick work, exactly to my specifications. Thank you.

kellyarms:David was very responsive, helpful and patient! My business partner and I have very limited experience developing a website, so it was wonderful working with someone knowledgeable that was able to put our needs and ideas in a beautiful new website. Highly recommend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment