Wednesday 10 October 2018

I will install wordpress theme and setup exactly like demo in 2 hrs

I will install wordpress theme and setup exactly like demo in 2 hrs












About:

You Have Purchased WordPress Premium Theme by ThemeForest, template monster For Your Blog or Website, But You don't know How to Setup it or You don't have much time for this, So You Don't worry You're on the Right Profile:)

Hi, I'm Mahsanbashir I have more than 5+ years experience in WordPress, I will install WordPress Theme & Setup Just Like Demo in Basic Plan, in Business Plan (Theme Installation+Demo Content Upload up to 3 pages) and Premium Plan include (Theme Installation+Demo content Upload up to 5 pages) in Just 2 Hours.

Will I need something to complete the order?

  • Complete Theme File
  • WP-Admin Login
  • C-panel Login

Why Me?
  • 100% Client Satisfaction is my first priority 
  • Quality and time Guaranteed
  • 100% refundable Service 

Feel Free to Contact me:
You will get the fast response.
This offer is Exclusively on Fiverr.com.Mahsanbashir

Reviews


jarrodaston:On time and delivered exact as promised.

mahsanbashir:Thank You! Great Buyer!!

jadearose:Great work and and you for the help. I'll use this gig again soon.

mahsanbashir:Thank you sir for using my service.. Your this work is completed! Great experience. Great Buyer!

jarrodaston:Great service, very quick and efficient.


No comments:

Post a Comment