Wednesday 10 October 2018

I will help with wordpress themes, pages or design

I will help with wordpress themes, pages or design












About:

Any Wordpress theme:
- Install of Dummy data and Demo theme;
- Custom design of Pages to your needs;
- Customizations to Layouts, Css or HTML;

**Unlimited Revisions with all packages.**

Please contact me before you order with short info about the customization you need.

So nice to meet you, I am Joanna. Will be glad to hear from you!

Reviews


mickhames999:A pleasure to work with

joannafrombsc:Thanks, I appreciate your attitude!

m8agency_german:Everthing was great! Thank you for the excellent work

joannafrombsc:Thanks, too, for coming back!

marettileather:Joanna always delivers a first class gig. Great communication, fast accurate work and always lovely to work with. Recommend her gigs 101%. \nThanks lots again Joanna. I'll be back with more work.


No comments:

Post a Comment