Wednesday 10 October 2018

I will fix all the reported major bugs and issues in WordPress website.

I will fix all the reported major bugs and issues in WordPress website.












About:

You have a nice WordPress website, but all of sudden you see there is some error or issue on it.

Whether it is a PHP error, CSS/HTML issue, Server error or you see nothing but white page then I am here to help and Fix your WordPress website to make it work again like before.

My name is Adnan, with 9+ years of experience in Website Development, I assure I can provide you solution regarding any of your WordPress Website issues and bugs.

Services I can provide regarding WordPress website:

* fix any errors and bugs

* fix any CSS and HTML issues

* fix server errors or blank page

* update plugins

* setup or move installation

*customize Theme

*optimize page Speed

Please note, 1 GIG is per 1 small task. If you are short on time or don't know what to order, please inbox to discuss first.

Thanks for your time to read this and I am looking forward to working with you and build a long-term working relationship.

Reviews


naxymit:Great, fast reliable job\nThanks

adnanahmed237:Great experience as always

chopkins524:Great to work with!

adnanahmed237:Thanks for asking to fix the Twitter Card Image. Always a great experience working with you.

chopkins524:Outstanding to work with. Very knowledgeable.


No comments:

Post a Comment