Wednesday 7 November 2018

I will give 100% of my resources to make sure you are 100% satisfied.

I will give 100% of my resources to make sure you are 100% satisfied.












About:

100% Quality work guaranteed. Send me a message and let's get started ASAP  
Do you want a great profitable website? A great website has these qualities:

  • Professional feel
  • Modern look
  • Latest tools and techniques integrated 
  • Free licensed Astra Pro theme and Elementor Page builder
  • SEO optimized
  • High speed and more

You can get all these by working with me. I have 6 years of experience in building websites for small businesses with a modern look and professional feel. I can customize any theme to display your website like its demo. I can do any kind of customizations that you like for your website.

This gig includes these services: 
  • Installing WordPress
  • Installing theme (Your choice)
  • Theme customization
  • Plugin installation 
  • Upload content
  • Speed up for google page speed and score it in the green zone 
  • Google maps
  • Social media integration
With 
  • Unlimited revisions
  • 100% money back guarantee
  • 100% customer satisfaction 
  • Great communication 

I will give my 100% resources and time to satisfy you 100%. If I am the person you are looking for then send me a message to discuss your project and we'll get started. :) 

Reviews


teo123k:We finish first week task for our website ! She is amazing and even I can be very confusing but understandable, we are going to start second task this weeks with her ;) highly recommended !!!:)

noorfatima_wp:Extraordinary experience! Loved working with you. :) Look forward to a long-term relationship.

ginanet:Noorfatima is quite capable of working on your wordpress website. Also she is patient and polite plus a wordpress expert with easy to use themes and tools that make it easy to edit your theme. She has great hosting suggestions and she will stay with you every step of the way even if there is a problem. Her design skills are nice as well.

noorfatima_wp:Awesome Experience! The most understanding and patient person! I loved working with you. Hope to work with you on future projects! :)

awalia:Excellent and easy to work with! Highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment