Saturday 11 January 2020

Wordpress Website Customization











About:

I have been working with WordPress for more than 6 years and I have excellent skill in WordPress. I'm here to do any customization work for your WordPress website.



My Services:



  • Theme installation
  • Theme customization
  • Woocommerce customization
  • Change the administrator login url
  • Custom style for anything
  • Site Design and Layout
  • Enable/disable HTML in WP comments
  • Header, Footer & Background
  • CSS
  • Plugin installation
  • Custom style for anything
  • Speed up the website
  • Logo & Favicon customization
  • Improve the Security of your website
  • Change the Permalink Structure
  • And much more....




Reviews


:

I've worked with Sayed on a number of projects. Incredible service. On time. Even gave me a nudge for info he needed to complete my project. Fast response to messages.

:

great to work with and will use again.

:

I'm highly happy to work with him. I'll work with him again. He is awesome !!!

:

Great to work with and will work with him again.

:

Good job, thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment