Sunday 12 January 2020

Create Responsive Wordpress Website











About:

I will create a Responsive Wordpress Website for You.

My Name is Aizaz Haider.I have 3+ years Experience in Coding Html Templates.I am a level One Seller with more than 60 happy clients here on fiverr. You can check my clients reviews get an idea of my skills and communication.

If you need a Responsive Wordpress Website for your Business than you are right place.I will develop the Wordpress website according to your Requirments.When I say Responsive it means the Wordpress Website will be viewable on Mobile,Tabs and Computers etc.

If You have brought the Premium theme and Need Custom changes,I will do the changes by writting code myself.

If you need ,I will create an Ecommerce Responsive Wordpress Website Which will have Payment Methods Setup.I will make the custom changes in layout if you will need.



Why Me

  • Level 1 Seller with 60+ customers
  • Responsive Design
  • User friendly
  • Custom Code
  • Ecommerce functionality




Note: No matter how much order in my queue, Feel free to contact me anytime.

Thank You for Seeing My GIG.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Creative and flexible solution.

Seller's Response:

Thankyou very much!

:

Good understanding of the problem, and a quick solution. Highly recommended!

:

This seller is obviously very very creative and an IT wizard who came up with thoughtful and creative solutions to my challenges. Ordering more services from him this week! Thank you!

:

Thanks!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment