Thursday 9 January 2020

Build Outstanding Online Personal Portfolio Website











About:

Hello online professionals,



Do you want to get job?

But you don't have a professional portfolio website?don't be worry i am here to help you :)

I Create this gig only for you guys. In this gig you will get your resume/cv/portfolio website

Done.



Why you choose me?


Ok, let me explain
I am a professional web developer and themeforest author
i have already made 200+ Personal portfolio websites for my clients with 100% satisfaction(you can check my client review).so hopefully i will Make your web site too :)


What i need to you?


1.Your cPanel information
2.What Type of website do you need(static or dynamic?)

3.your CV
4.how many pages do you want
5.content like images,text e.t.c
5.design (if you have any design idea)
6.Great English conversation






I believe in quality not quantity




Thanks

Mr webdesigner

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very timely, easy to work with, you will be satisfied

Seller's Response:

he got what I needed to get done

Seller's Response:

Excellent. He was very patient with me. I respect him for it

:

Thank a lot...happy to build your website :)

:

It was a pleasure work with him. He delivered an amazing work ams he was really fast. I definitely would suggest him to everyone in needs of a professional portfolio im a short period of time. I will for sure work with him again for my next project.




No comments:

Post a Comment