Thursday 20 February 2020

Design N Build Fully Responsive Wordpress Website











About:

I have been developing websites for 7 years & specifically E-commerce for around 4 years so I have a experience in both designing & setting up these websites and have created literally numbers of websites in that time.

I take pride in offering both high quality professionally designed website's & excellent customer service. I am aware such a big purchase can be scary but you check my services and additional services that will be provided to you with this Gigs. I am also contactable 7 days a week day.



✔ A sleek, effective & unique website.

✔ Fully editable using the worlds most popular CMS (WordPress - Including installation).

✔ One-page scrolling design or traditional separated page design, the choice is yours.

✔ Guaranteed cross-browser compatibility (except IE7 and below).

✔ Responsive for Tablets & Mobile Devices (If Required).

✔ Multi-language.



★★★★

✔ Premium WordPress plugins for advanced functionality.

✔ Search Engine Optimization(SEO).

✔ Full maintenance up to 12 months.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amber was great to work with! Thank you for your assistance!

Seller's Response:

outstanding experience

Seller's Response:

Great Work In A Timely Manner

:

Very kind and excellent communication and outstanding client.

:

Amber is amazing. It's the third time I have used her and I have been more than satisfied each time. She is eager to go as far as she needs to in order to do the work according to direction. Her communications are amazing and I just enjoy working with her.




No comments:

Post a Comment