Thursday 29 March 2018

I will install or move your wordpress site to amazon AWS

I will install or move your wordpress site to amazon AWS












About:

Do you have a Wordpress site that you want to be moved to the Amazon Cloud or DigitalOcean? I can do that for you!

I will create an EC2 server instance and move your Wordpress site from your current hosting to Amazon AWS without any hassle. I will also point your domain to your new host. I will also optimize your server for the best performance so your website loads as fast as possible. I can also setup a "LetsEncrypt" SSL certificate for your domain/s.
Alternatively, I can install a fresh Wordpress instance on your VPS.

Please look at the offer packages for more details. Message me if you have any questions or want a custom order.


Reviews


janssendfi:Outstanding and FAST. I highly recommend euparkeria. Keep up the good work!

movieaholic:Returning customer, one of the best gigs on Fiverr!

euparkeria:Thank you!

movieaholic:One of the best gigs on Fiverr! If you need your Wordpress website is running slow, get this gig it will help you and he is very helpful and you won't be disappointed.

barakia:Fast, communicative, best job. Just trust him!


No comments:

Post a Comment