Monday 2 April 2018

I will safely Transfer / Migration your WordPress site from one server to another

I will safely Transfer / Migration your WordPress site from one server to another












About:

Move WordPress --- Transfer WordPress ---  Migrate WordPress....

Migrate / Transfer WordPress site is an extremely tricky and responsible job without loss or break files, images and database.

With this Gig I will move your WordPress site to another domain within 24 hours - super-fast delivery. 

I have successfully migrated hundreds of websites to new hosting or domain.I assure you the 100% working url, updated images and fully functional website. Have a look at the gig features. 

Gig Features:

  • Complete backup of site before migration.
  • 100% successful migration.
  • Zero Downntime.
  • Updated image and all links.

I will need:

  • WP Login Details
  • Hosting credentials of both hosting.
  • Domain Name Details (If domain needs to be pointed) 

Pls Contact me if you have question

Gig best result for -
WordPress Migration
WordPress Site Transfer
Website Transfer
Hosting transfer
Change Domain Name

Reviews


jamesmunroe01:Brilliant great communication fast delivery

baljeetuppal:thanks one of my best buyer

hish96:A job well done. Did exactly what I asked him to do. Though I would appreciate if he would be a little more faster. Anyways, really appreciate the work. Thanks much.

baljeetuppal:thanks for great feedback. due to rush of orders some time take more time...thanks

jamesmunroe01:Oustandiing work a pleasure to do buinsess With super fast delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment