Thursday 26 April 2018

I will setup a best WordPress security plugin+ Hide your Admin URL+Disable Users Enumeration

I will setup a best WordPress security plugin+ Hide your Admin URL+Disable Users Enumeration












About:

Hackers attackWordPresssites both big and small with over 90,978 attacks happening per minute. Fortunately, there are numerous ways you can protect yourWordPresssite.soyou are running a website but you haven't secured it.

I will make WordPress hacking protected by:

  • Secure your admin panel.
  • Hide your Admin URL.
  • Hide yourWordPress Theme
  • Save you from brute Force attacks.
  • Hide Directories for your site so none could check what files you have in Cpanel.
  • Disable file editing without permission so virus codes can't injected.
  • Prevent Content Theft

  • Content-Security-Policy
  • X-Frame-Options
  • Referrer-Policy
  • X-XSS-Protection
  • Strict-Transport-Security
  • Disable XML-RPC
  • Hide WordPress Version
  • Disable File Editing in WordPress Dashboard
  • DDoS Protection
  • Anti-Malware Security and Brute-Force Firewall

  • CloudflareInstall
  • CloudFlare Flexible SSL

  • Full Website Cloud Backup (Google Drive. Dropbox)


I will do much more then this 100% Satisfac
tion is guaranteed.

Just Order now Or contact me.

Thanks :)

Exclusiveon Fiverr

Reviews


alexpaul:Very nice guy, helped my website clean. Gave some good tips for future security :) I have 2 more websites and I will work with him for those again!

miftah129:Happy to know that. He helped me a lot to cooperate with him. He's very friendly, patient and generous guy to work with. Looking forward for working with him in future. Thanks.

clubexercisedai:This was my third project! Could not be any happier with Miftah!!!!\n\nGood job!

miftah129:Outstanding experience. always happy work with you. Thanks

clubexercisedai:Miftah is a young talented professional! He is fast and honest. I will do business with him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment