Friday 27 April 2018

I will do complex customize and bug fix

I will do complex customize and bug fix












About:

--Contact me before placing any order--
Hi its Shahriar,
Working as a web developer since 2016. I have expertise in WordPress, Php, Html 5, jQuery amp; CSS3.
If you are looking for a professional WordPress master to customize or to fix any WP bugs errors quickly and professionally. Then you got the Best GIG ♛

MY CUSTOMIZATION amp; FIXINGS ARE RELATED WITH........
➼ Templates or layouts
➼ Header, Footer, Slider, Menus, Contents and Widgets area
➼ Custom post, Taxonomy etc
➼ Theme's amp; plugin's functionality
➼ Any Theme or Plugin setup/configuration
➼ Security issues
➼ Contents redesigning
➼ Back-end error fixing
➼ And of course your own unique issues.

But why should you hire me?
The reasons are....
➼ Standard quality work
➼ Clean and clear communication
➼ Work patiently until your 100% satisfaction
➼ 24/7 online support
➼ Future supports
➼ I will tech you how i did if you want

feel free to contact me :)


Reviews


dmotel:Wow! Super fast service. Great job. So much appreciated!

shahriar_nipun:Coolest experience ever in my life..Heartiest Thanks. Looking forward to work with you again

smagill:Shahriar does his research to find the RIGHT solution to the job. I really appreciate him and will absolutely hire him again.

shahriar_nipun:It was great pleasure for me to work with you again. Thank you Sarah

shawnmiddaugh:Round 2! Great job! See you in round 3!


No comments:

Post a Comment