Monday 23 April 2018

I will always try my best in to deliver an excellent result and make people happy. I hope that you, too, will enjoy my gigs! Thanks for visiting my page and have a great day! + See More

I will always try my best in to deliver an excellent result and make people happy. I hope that you, too, will enjoy my gigs! Thanks for visiting my page and have a great day! + See More












About:

*** TOP RATED SELLER - 99.9% Positive Customer Feedback ***

  • Will fix one wordpress issue or error or bug problem for $5.


  • Complicated problem will need more than 1 gig.


  • AlsoI'll help you to transfer your wordpress website to a new host or upgrade your wordpress system version, plugin version.


Pleasecontact me the issues first before placing an order!

Requirements:
- Wordpress Admin access.
- In some cases I will need FTP/Cpanel access.

Reviews


willdobson:Great work as always

alcream68:Seller always delivers as required. Will work again.\n

alcream68:Approweb is fast, reliable and works realy great. You should try them. Certainly will call you for futher gigs, Best of Luck!\n

alcream68:Helped me a lot! Really good job!!!!\n

alcream68:Services was great thank you.\n


No comments:

Post a Comment