Sunday 22 April 2018

I will add 3-5 products and you will be able to add unlimited.

I will add 3-5 products and you will be able to add unlimited.












About:

Hey there,

This is Sezar,I might be somehow new to Fiverr but I’ve done more than 500+ project at different marketplace.

I’d say hi amp; welcome to my GIG DESIGN RESPONSIVE WORDPRESS WEBSITE

Why choose me?

If you are looking for a true professional Website Developer who can give you modern, responsive mobile friendly amp; eye catching WorPress Webstie then I’m the best. I canprettymuch insure you I can do anything with WordPress CMS with any kinds of theme. So I’ll be very happy If I can assist you with my professional services.

INCLUDING GIG SERVICES:

  • Full Website Creation (Responsive design, mobile amp; seo friendly)
  • Customization
  • WP Installation amp; Setup
  • Bug Fixes
  • Backup, Cloning amp; Migration
  • Performance amp; SEO
  • Landing Page
  • Content Upload
  • Security
  • Help/Consultation

Important: I do not provide free web domain, ssl etc. If you want I’ll charge extra.

LOOKING FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU, MY CONCERN LET’S CHAT FOR MORE ABOUT YOUR PROJECT.

Services Tags: #wordpress website, #wordpress website design, #wordpress customization, #fix wordpress

Reviews


mskorek:It felt as if he was in the next room. \n\nVery efficient, responsive and delivers outstanding quality work.\n\nThank you very much.

mobaidul:Very helpful person. To be honest he is really best and professional. Thank you.

mconsulting8:Excellent job. Very efficient

mobaidul:Thank you :)

mconsulting8:Quick and realiable


No comments:

Post a Comment