Friday 27 April 2018

I will do wordpress theme customization

I will do wordpress theme customization












About:

wordpress theme customization, theme installation, theme editing

100% Positive Customer Feedback


Please send me a message before placing the order. This is very important! We must first discuss what you need. I always make a quick response.

It is my passion to change, modify and customize wordpress website. If you want to modify your theme then i can help you.

The following services which I offered you:

Removing or adding anything,

Html css fix,

Changing layout,

adding logo,

adding slider,

adding pop up box,

sidebar modification,

mailchimp and aweber , getresponse, icontact integration,

moving wordpress to another host,

installing new plugins and set up,

adding gallery,

contact form creation etc etc.


I need to start:

Wordpress Login details (Domain URL , Username amp; password)

Hosting control panel Details (You must have hosting control

C-panel login details. You can contact hosting provider if you don't have this.)

Pages Titles + Content for Each Page (Slider images, Text for each page, Images for each page in separate Folder please.)


Almost any wordpress customization job.

NOTE: 1 gig is for 1 customization.

Reviews


coreypatt:I love working with Marufza!!

mhitchman:great costumer service always on time easy to work with.

ngershon:Another excellent result. Great communication, easy to work with and delivered exactly what we wanted. Will definitely​ use again.

marufza786:I am too much glad to work with you. You are the most impressive Person I've ever meet. Thanks and I will definitely work for you at any time ..................

ngershon:Excellent work. Great communication and results. Will definitely use again!


No comments:

Post a Comment