Sunday 20 May 2018

I will make simple website but beautify and customize your theme.

I will make simple website but beautify and customize your theme.












About:

Hi There! Welcome!

I have excellent expertise on WordPress with 2 years+Experience. I will customize your theme as per your need and requirement. 


  • I will provide theme as per your business. If you need specific theme or plugin, You need to buy them or contact me to get them.
  • I generally do not provide Domain name or Web Hosting, Please message me if you need any server space or domain name suggestion.
  • I always make your website SEO friendly.

My Regular Services for you:

✓ perform extensive theme customizations

✓ fix wordpress css and html issues

✓ fix WordPress admin end issues

✓ fix plugin errors

Responsive Website creation with HTML and WP
WordPress site migration, 
WordPress installation (theme & plugin), 
Responsive WordPress theme development

 I ensure you 100% friendly support and answers to the point.

NB: You are humbly requested to contact me inbox before ordering this Gig.

Gratitude and Thanks with Pleasure! Good Day!

Reviews


davidjoshh:Exclusive service! Good to work with him who understand everything easily. Highly recommended.

suxavier:Thanks a lot

kpoker:Thank you very much!\nSuper happy. High quality delivery.\nI would definitely recommend.

suxavier:Happy to work with :)

maryadams111:high quality and very professional.. highly recommend


No comments:

Post a Comment