Thursday 31 May 2018

I will create professional wordpress website

I will create professional wordpress website












About:

Before placing the order, inbox me

To avoid any misunderstanding, it is good to discuss all the requirements from the first.

Services

You will get the following services:

  • WordPress installation and setup
  • Premium Theme Customization
  • Premium Theme Demo Install
  • Necessary Plugins Installation
  • 5+Pages (About, Contact, Blog, Gallery, Portfolio, shop)
  • Newsletter signup form
  • Portfolio of past projects
    ☞ Image or video gallery
  • Full Responsive Design
  • Woo-Commerce Theme Customization
  • Unlimited Revision until you are 100% happy
  • Great Communication

Gig Guarantee:

· 100% satisfaction Guaranteed

· 100% Cashback in case of non satisfaction

· Premium Support even after work is delivered

· Premium design that is responsive, SEO Optimized and fully secure

· Unlimited revisions till you are satisfied

Price is fixed, If you want a qualitative work, please contact me.

Please discuss the requirements before placing the order

Reviews


efe8484:Excellent job again. Pro css coder..

marufza786:I love to work with you sir

leannesmith747:Morshed is very talented and can offer a good amount of customisation to a WordPress theme, more than I thought would be possible given the boundarys of a theme. I would recommend Morshed. He's a lovely person too, which makes working with him very plesant.

marufza786:There is no person I've ever meet like you. I am very much glad to work with you...

yourwebsitepa:Great work


No comments:

Post a Comment