Wednesday 30 May 2018

I will fix wordpress issues, errors or problems in 24hr

I will fix wordpress issues, errors or problems in 24hr












About:

 ****PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY****

 ***100% Satisfaction or 100% Refund***

Looking for someone who could fix WordPress issue, css, php and html errors ?

Get Your WordPress Fixed Right Now

What Can I do?

  • Fix your WordPress Errors and Issues.
  • Fix any issue regarding CSS, HTML, php etc
  • Customization according to your requirement.
  • Customize your WordPress Themes.
  • Configure themes same as demo.
  • Backup your website
  • Move content / Update content
  • Configure plugins
  • WordPress website creation from scratch
  • Build leads converting landing pages

                   

For 5$ - I'll fix your only one WordPress issue or bug per Gig   

If you've couple of errors then contact me before placing an order.  


Looking forward to the opportunity of working with you and establishing long-term working relationship.


Note: Feel free to contact me. I'll be very glad to help you.


Thanks

Reviews


samara10:First time using Fiverr and very happy with the help and results.

usmansiddique1:Thank You. Great Buyer experience

yogeshmeena230:so beautifully done

usmansiddique1:Great Buyer Experience. Thank You

yardirtorres:good seller


No comments:

Post a Comment