Thursday 31 May 2018

I will setup any wordpress theme same as theme demo

I will setup any wordpress theme same as theme demo












About:

Hello dear,

In this gig, I will install WordPress and setup your chosen demo for your website. Also i will customize and configure  this demo website.
All the below tasks are included as a part in this gig:

  • Installing WordPress.
  • Setup the theme perfectly as per Demo Selected by you.
  • Customize this demo theme.
  • Making the site live.

Packages details:

For starter package:
If you buy this package, I will install WordPress, setup themes, plugins and set up a demo site.Most of the themes are eligible for this gig.
For this work I need your complete theme zip packages including demo content and documentation.
And, Please don't send me any null version theme. 

For standard package:
For this package, i will all setup and customize your demo website with your own contents with 6+ pages.
I will also configure your Contact Form, Newsletter/MailChimp, social accounts etc.

For pro package:
For this package, i will all setup and customize your demo website with your own contents with 10+ pages.
I will also configure your Contact Form,Newsletter/MailChimp,social accounts,On page SEO etc.

So get started with me now for build your beautiful website.
Thanks.

Best Regards,
Himel

Reviews


mrskaro:He is easy to work with. Very smart and knowledgeable in WordPress. I've ordered several gigs with him, always on time and quality, very reliable! Highly recommended.

himel_shahriar:I'm always happy to work with you. Thank you very much

richardsolveig:The seller understands perfectly your needs. He works fast and the communication is impeccable\nWhatever happens, I will work with him in the future. I recommend him\nI like that kind of professionalism\nHe's the kind of seller we looking for on fiverr \n\nThank you

himel_shahriar:this buyer is great I'm very happy to work with him and I hope we definitely work for more task in future. thank you very much

simply2011:Great job great communication


No comments:

Post a Comment