Tuesday 29 May 2018

I will do any wordpress customization

I will do any wordpress customization












About:

I'll make any wordpress customization through this gig. I'll deliver the results as soon as possible. In this gig i'll make one customization per gig. You can send me a message for a custom offer.

The service includes.

- Design layout
- wordpress contact form issue.
- blank site issue.
- database error issue
- CSS & HTML
- PHP error
- woo commerce customization
- theme customization
- login screen error.
- gravity form issue.

I'll need mostly need wordpress login details and cpanel details to complete the order. If you have any question you can send me a message any time.

Reviews


insightnl:it's always a please to work with Rizwan.

rizvan:Thanks

kimberlyd98:Thanks again! Rizvan is super reliable and an invaluable member of my team!!

rizvan:Thanks

kimberlyd98:Thanks again for working so diligently!


No comments:

Post a Comment