Wednesday 30 May 2018

I will design and develop a professional website using wordpress

I will design and develop a professional website using wordpress












About:

What you will get from this gig :

Basic WordPress Package: 
In this package you will get a fresh , eye catching Personal website for your own or your business . 
It is additional 1 to 5 page website including everything (Home,About, Contact etc)

Standard WordPress Package:
This package is for Professionals
Get a Professional website 
It includes everything and comes  with a Premium WordPress Theme .

Premium WordPress Package 
This package is only for them who needs a developer team to design and develop his/her/their complete website .
It can be any kind of website.
Give us your thoughts and we will make it live.

please note that : 

  • I do not provide hosting/domain.  Please provide login info for WordPress friendly hosting before I begin working or I will deliver completed work in zipped format.

Please feel free to contact me if you need any of my services.

Reviews


cruiser96:Have worked with him before, Great work, Very profesional, was able to understand my requirements, easy to work with. I will definitely use his services on my next project thanks

srhimel:great experience. Great understanding . Love to work with ferrera.

sanaefloyd:Srhimel is my \

roxy911:thank you so much for all the work done to manage my beautiful websites you created.

roxy911:excellent job, thank you very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment