Monday 28 May 2018

I will Install your theme & add your 10 pages content with E-Commerce ready

I will Install your theme & add your 10 pages content with E-Commerce ready












About:

Fiverr #1 Wordpress amp; theme installation GIG

100% FEEDBACK amp; Customer Satisfaction

100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

I am a Wordpress Expert amp; have a lot of experience in WordPress Theme Installation amp; importing demo layouts. I will install your wordpress theme amp; setup it exactly same as shown in theme demo.

What you will get in this GIG?


I can install theme from these providers :

  1. Themeforest Marketplace themes
  2. Elegant Marketplace themes
  3. Mojo Marketplace themes
  4. Thrive Themes


I will Provide Services of :

  • WordPress Installation in your host.
  • Theme Installation with Demo contents.
  • Plugins Installations.


What do you have to provide:

  • Full Theme Files including demo content files.
  • Admin Login Info.
  • Cpanel or FTP Access.


All orders will be delivered within 3 to 24 Hours.


If you work with me I promise you will be extremely happy with the end results amp; it will be same as demo. You can get Refund if you are not happy with my Work.


I also offer full website development amp; will also add your content in your website. You can check my packages that I offer.

Reviews


davidade:Honestly, Chamithgkc is the best seller I.ve ever met. I wished other providers can be like him.. very professional and considerate. I greatly recommend him and will use his services again.David

chamithgkc:Outstanding experience

lieslvau:Awesome Job..

chamithgkc:Outstanding experience

lieslvau:Awesome Seller


No comments:

Post a Comment