Wednesday 30 May 2018

I will fix wordpress issue, fix wordpress error

I will fix wordpress issue, fix wordpress error












About:

✪ Please contact me first for the quote. Remember to show me your website URL

I'm a skilled Wordpress Developer with more than 4 years experience. Developed Hundreds of websites, themes and plugins on last few years.

With this gig I'll help you to fix WordPress issue or problem within few hours - Super fast delivery. This is limited time offer.

✪ What you will get with this gig:
One WordPress issue fixed.
Super fast response
Money back guarantee.

Note : 1 simple issue per gig. Complicated issue will cost more

✪ What I'll need to complete order:
Description about the issues ( please take screenshot if you can )
Wp-admin login
Hosting login/cPanel/Ftp login.

INSTANT service is available, will cost extra $10 for INSTANT service. Please send me a message before order to check for availability.

Send me a message if you have any question. Please take a look my gig extras or other gigs if you need additional works.

** Fix Wordpress issue ** Fix Wordpress problem **

Reviews


bobzelinka:He fully understood our need and responded with fair price.

wordpressking2x:Thank you for understanding

littleclue:Faster than expected.

wordpressking2x:Thank you very much

darkshell4:Thanks again! I am a repeat customer, and again.....I'm very happy with everything! This man knows what he's doing!


No comments:

Post a Comment