Thursday 31 May 2018

I will create your wordpress website

I will create your wordpress website












About:

Your website site will play an important role in the overall success of your business

Services i Offer:
New WordPress setup.
Themes Setup (Matching Theme’s Demo).
Themes Customization (CSS, HTML, PHP or Javascript)
WordPress Plugins setup.
WordPress migration from one host to another.
WordPress migration from local server to live server.
Custom Widget development.
Creating Custom Widgetized area.
Custom Sidebar.
Fix any WordPress related issue.

Why hire me ?:
Fiverr Level 2 seller
10+ Year's experience of web industry
74+ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Reviews
Customer Support
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

I am full time freelancer and as a web developer i take pride in what I produce. My number 1 priority is customer satisfaction as i'm sure my reviews will speak to. With any of my packages, I can guarantee you that you will get the exactly what you need to meet your goals. I have 6 years of building and maintaining websites for various companies. 

If you are unsure which package is right for you, feel free to contact me and we can find the best way of handling your project. Thank You

Wordpress Website , Wordpress Customization

Reviews


craigmt1964:Great Job!!

garythomas950:Outstanding Experience!

craigmt1964:I had already used Gary to do my web page and he did a great job for a very reasonable price. After the page was setup I had some unrelated issues that I asked him to help me with and he was immediately available. He got me out a bind and i had to beg him to bill me. He didn't want to charge me - are you kidding me. Best experience yet!!

garythomas950:Always a pleasure dealing with Craig! - if you ever need anything just give me a shout I’m always around! Thanks again Craig!!

ireday129:Gary delivers again. I needed him to build out a single page on my website and he got it done.


No comments:

Post a Comment