Tuesday 29 May 2018

I will fix or help you with any wordpress services

I will fix or help you with any wordpress services












About:

Note sure which package to order?

Feel free to contact me prior to ordering if you have any questions you would like me to answer. 

Is your WordPress website not working correctly? Did you install something that broke the website? Maybe you just need some help doing something on WordPress? I will gladly help you with all of your WP needs whether simply getting a plugin to work or setting up something custom. 

For the basic gig you get about 30 mins worth of time from me (a very experienced WP developer to do any kind of work you need on your site. The Premium/Pro gigs are for more complex issues that take longer to do. The standard gig gives you 1 hour and the Premium gets you a whopping 3 hours work which is almost always enough time to do anything you need. 

Need a full website?

Check out my other gigs and get a full website created for either business or personal. 

Reviews


clubequi:As usual, easy and helpful

tommiebengs:Was great! Timely and willing to go above and beyond!!

vencero:thank you :)

corneliaamiri:I had an outstanding experince with this seller.

vencero:Thank you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment