Thursday 31 May 2018

I will add some more plugin and functionality as you needed

I will add some more plugin and functionality as you needed












About:

HELLO SIR/MAM

WELCOME TO MY GIG

Are you bored of the old design of your WORDPRESS WEBSITE???? Or you are looking for a new creative and professional design to look your website and competing it with new trend???

What you will get in this GIG….

★ Clone/Copy/Duplicate WordPress or any other website

★ If you love any website design, you will get 100% same ;)

★ PSD/JPG/PNG to Custom CMS or WordPress

★ Develop Custom Scripts

★ Add or Remove Functions/Features

★ any kind of task related to any Custom Script or WordPress

★ can create a website design from raw requirements.

My specialty….

Customization as per requirements.

You would get 7 days super support.

You get the refund if I don't meet your requirements.

Reviews


tyrece11:This is an A+ website designer that does very detail \u0026 professional work. The work is completed to your satisfaction \u0026 I'm promise you that you won't be disappointed. I look forward to doing business with this person in the future.

web_expert_352:This is really amazing experience... Have given me a very nice tips... Thank you so much...

ryand32:You better know what you want with this seller, Great worker!

web_expert_352:Outstanding experience..He is just awesome..

ryand32:This seller went above and beyond to make sure our website was top-notch! I am extremely happy with the service I have received, and I would definitely recommend. Stellar-Delivery! We will be back


No comments:

Post a Comment