Thursday 31 May 2018

I will install wordpress, theme, plugins and demo content

I will install wordpress, theme, plugins and demo content












About:

For just 10$, I will install WORDPRESS on your server, plus 1 theme (free or premium), basic plugins and import demo content exactly as the demo site.


What will you get?

  • Latest version of WORDPRESS installed on your server.
  • 1 theme setup (supplied by you) exactly as the DEMO version
  • Basic plugins installed and configured: maintenance mode, security, cache, and contact form.



What do I need?

Dear customer, in order to deliver as fast as possible, PLEASE send exactly what I ask for:

  • cPanel or hosting login info.
  • FTP access info.
    • FULL theme package, including: installation files, documentation and demo content (.xml file).
    • Don't forget to mention the domain where you want the theme installed. Please make sure that your domain is properly set up, this will speed up the delivery time.


    Extra service:

    • Extra fast delivery: set your order first in queue -------- 5$ 


    Note: contact me first before purchasing, please do not cancel once you have ordered. Thank you!




    Reviews


    nithyaravikumar:Good seller and helpfull to find answer from other sources. Got my website mostly fixed...

    cjmascareno:Great client, beautiful website!

    dillondigitals:CJ always does good work always on time and above and beyond my expectations

    cjmascareno:Dillondigitals is such a great client, I really enjoy working with him.

    kevinjerinnie:Like always he's been there for my IT firm for emergencies whenever I need a website installed.. He He was so tired and didn't sleep till my site was up completely! There's not many developers like him. He will always be my partner in the web business.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment