Wednesday 30 May 2018

I will customize your site up to 7 pages according to your choice.

I will customize your site up to 7 pages according to your choice.












About:

<< Hit the love ♥ icon above, I'll love you forever. >>

Hi dear,
Thanks for visiting my Gig.

Do you want to redesign your WordPress site urgently?
Do you want to customize it?
Facing any bug problem on your site?
Looking for a custom WordPress development?
Looking for a perfect hand to fix your problems?


Then my dear,you are
on the right place.



I can customize your WordPress site & also fix any bug problem of your site.Beside I can modify your site responsive,unique,eye catching & standard look.I can create for u a modern website with more functionalities with zero bug problem.
Hope you will be happy after seeing my work.


My Services:



  • Redesign your site.
  • Customizing theme.
  • Responsive Design with desktop,tab & mobile mode.
  • Required plugins installation.
  • Eye-catching look.
  • Fixing any issue perfectly.
  • Bug Fixing.

Why will you choose me:

  • I'm experienced.
  • WordPress expart.
  • Standard coding.
  • Quality work.
  • Low cost.
  • 100% money back gurantee in case.

So don't wast your time dear,Requesting you to giving me chance to work with you.


***Please feel free to contact me before placing an order***


Very yours,

tanmay_saha

Reviews


miezeer:Great guy and willing to work hard.

tanmay_saha:Fiverr Top Buyer. Great communication. Wise person.

homoartista:Very kindly and good understanding

tanmay_saha:Very Kind heart person.A great experience.Thanks a lot for everything.

miezeer:work was great and fast and for sure will be working with him more and more. He knows wordpress very well.


No comments:

Post a Comment