Tuesday 29 May 2018

I will make an e-commerce website with WooCommerce and design with elementor.

I will make an e-commerce website with WooCommerce and design with elementor.












About:

I will Bring your Design to Life with Elementor Pro


Elemetor is one of the fastest growing page builders in WordPress. If you need a website with a custom design, you do not need to go to a web developer and spend thousands of dollars, hire me instead, I will do it in a matter of days rather than a month.

One of my clients was astonished that I managed to recreate her website with elementor only within five days!

What Can I do For you?

  • Landing page for only $25, two day required, I can customize a template or create a custom design.

  • Seven pages standard brochure website for your business or services for only $100, five days required. 

  • A full e-commerce website using WooCommerce and designing with elementor for $150 only. I will upload 10 simple products or five variable.

And of course, all of them would be responsive on mobiles and tablets.  

Note: please send me a message before ordering, I might be busy with another order.







Reviews


diegoalvarez118:A Good team player with solid technical expertise, strong communication skills which always maintains an end user focus. Yet another great experience With Captain Tasvir at the helm. Well Done!

tasvir92:Diego is an awesome buyer. Every time I needed any information he provided me instantly. He was extremely understanding. The most easiest person I have ever worked with.

ricardo30:Great as usual.

tasvir92:Thanks for letting me be a part of your team.

diegoalvarez118:Tasvir was a pleasure to work with. Very professional and makes the process easy \u0026 faster than a speeding bullet!\n\nAdditionally he is extremely responsive to our web update requests.


No comments:

Post a Comment