Monday 28 May 2018

I will design a wordpress responsive website for you

I will design a wordpress responsive website for you












About:

Hi, Welcome You are A Step Away!

I will build a professional site for you in this 

In this gig I am offering to develop your websites in word press

and for that I have amazing Packages to get you started.

I have various word-press designs and you can also purchase

a theme of your choice and i will do the rest.

PACKAGES

BASIC

I will help install your theme and load the demo contents

so it look just as the demo preview on the theme page is,

use this if you can make the customization yourself and would

really not need me to do that for you.


PREMIUM

I will help you complete your site which includes installing your plugins

and also updating your contents and customizing the theme to meet your requirements


PRO

I will complete your site in WordPress

with all the necessary tasks to be done and once completed,

I will provide you with a video that explains

how you can manage your website and you can

keep this video for future reference when you need

to make changes or update your website for yourself and

i will also help you make minor changes for a month, if any

of your required changes is beyond the scope i will let you know.

Reviews


matchtoptalent:thank you for your collaboration on this project . cheers

abiolamoshood:Good experience!!!

rogersmmr:Seller was very easy to work with. Great technical skills. Was very helpful explaining things to someone without a technical background.

abiolamoshood:easy to work with looking forward to make the android and ios app for her :)

dfa457:Thanks again


No comments:

Post a Comment