Thursday 31 May 2018

I will develop professional wordpress website

I will develop professional wordpress website












About:

****100% FEEDBACK****

****MONEY BACK GUARANTEE****


I specialize in WordPress Theme Installation,And there full customization:

 

Themes which I have already Used For Development:

  • Themeforest themes
  • Elegant themes
  • Genesis themes
  • Be Themes
  • Avada Themes  and many more!

 

I can provide theme customization to the exact look and feel as the theme’s demo website, if so desired.


My Services Include:

  • WordPress Installation 
  • Theme Installation
  • Theme Demo Setup 
  • Plugins Installation 
  • SEO Plugins Installation & Configuration
  • content Upload
  • Design Customization
  • E-commerce Functionality .
  • Responsive Design .
  • Social Media Integration

 

What I need from you: 

  • Theme Files
  • design Files or sugestion if you have .
  • Admin Login

 

Delivery Time:

All the Orders will be delivered according to there plane if you need fast then it will some extra . 


If you work with me I promise you will be extremely happy with the end results or I will work with you until you are, and that's a GUARANTEE.

Extra Bonus: 

1. Free WordPress Installation if you don't already have WordPress installed.


Note : Contact me Before placing the order.

Reviews


maintinancebill:Thank you very much.

zotariq:Thank you so much sir!

yingye:His work is awesome!

zotariq:Thanks sir!

los672:This was the best seller I have ever worked with. He built the exact site I wanted, faster than I thought, and the communication was excellent. I always felt like I knew what was going on. This allowed me to work on the other parts of my business. I will do business with him again soon!\n


No comments:

Post a Comment