Thursday 31 May 2018

I will install wordpress , setup wordpress

I will install wordpress , setup wordpress












About:

Top rated seller with 100% positive review! From this gig i'll install wordpress software (wordpress.org) in your server with a free theme. I've 7+ years practical experience with wordpress design and created 450+ unique sites in last few years. You can see some of my developed website on flickr.com https://goo.gl/ml4NTH

1 wordpress install = $5
install your premium theme with demo contents = $10


IMMEDIATE service is available, will cost $10 for immediate service. Please send me a message before order to check immediate availability. 

IMPORTANT:  for demo contents importing it is demo data/sample data provided by theme author. Sometime original demo site and provided demo data may be little different in that case i've nothing to do. I'll just import and setup demo data as provided by theme author.

✪ What I'll need to complete order: 
  • Hosting login or cPanel login.
  • Wordpress login (if wordpress installed already).
  • For premium theme setup will need original theme package (All files and documentation). 

Please take a look my gig extras or other gigs if you need additional works. Thanks!!

Reviews


alphaoliab:Excellent job, and one of the Best in his field. Always recommend. Coming back for many years now.

atiqbd4ever:Thank you.

lavinemj:excellent, fast service and thorough questions for me. super!

atiqbd4ever:Thank you.

paintbrush101:excellent work as usual


No comments:

Post a Comment