Thursday 31 May 2018

I will transfer your website with ultimate care

I will transfer your website with ultimate care












About:

Webhost Migration is the primary service I offer here. It includes, but not limited to :


  1. HTML sites
  2. Wordpress sites and blogs
  3. Joomla
  4. PrestaShop eCommerce stores
  5. Amazon Stores
  6. Other PHP & MySql ones.
  7. ...feel free to ask

Estimated time : less than 12 hours - depending on communication delays)


My other services include :

 
  1. Changing Domain Name / URL
  2. DNS updating
  3. Installing themes and plugins
  4. Adding your Ads, Banners
  5. Updating Wordpress posts
  6. Installing Analytics
  7. Troubleshooting wordpress websites and fixing errors. (Always contact me before order)
  8. Adding other content
  9. ...feel free to ask

What I cannot /  do not transfer


  •     Blogger, blogspot.coms
  •     Wix.com
  •     Ruby on Rails



Estimated time : less than 12 hours - depending on communication delays)


Why hire me?

I am a freelance web designer/developer.

I have been on Fiverr since 2012

I have transferred over 300 websites/blogs for about 100 happy clients on Fiverr.(I have 85 gig votes at this time and most of them were multiple gig orders)

I am familiar with most of the major web hosting companies and their Control panels including HostGator, BlueHost, JustHost, Godaddy, FatCow etc.

Please feel free to contact me.

Reviews


ladyminerva:A truly professional and really good in the work. Thank you

kuberkamal:Awesome seller. Very patient and was always looking to find solutions. Great experience working with him

vinovitro:It was super easy. the seller did exactly what i requested and super fast. He understood exactly what i needed without having to explain it many times. he got it first time and got everything right first time around

wordpresspulse:Thank you so much!

jcprunty:Outstanding as always


No comments:

Post a Comment