Tuesday 29 May 2018

I will convert your existing wordpress site to multsite network

I will convert your existing wordpress site to multsite network












About:

Wordpress Multisite Network Setup

I can do the following

1 - I can convert your existing wordpress site into multisite network.

2 - I can install wordpress multisite installation from the beginning on new domain/directory.

3 - I can extract a single domain from multisite network

4 - I can add custom domains to multisite network

5 - I can migrate a standalone website to your wordpress multisite network.

Reviews


alexlabbate:He made a great job and finished 1 day earlier than expected. 100% Recommended, I will surely work with him again.

jamshed_khan:I am very glad to work with Alex. He was very cooperative and patient during this project. Thank you

stan82:Outstanding experience, seller has been very responsive

jamshed_khan:Outstanding Experience!

mainprofil:Greste...........


No comments:

Post a Comment